What People Are Saying About Us
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with my purchase. The Jonathan Logan dress is in great condition and fits me perfectly!! I'm going to wear it on a very special occasion; my Opening Night on Broadway here in NYC next weekend. So the quick shipping was a plus. I'm an actress in THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS which opens here on 10/31 and hopefully I'll have a photo to share with you from the "red carpet" :) Thanks again!
Great. The opening was awesome and the dress was a big hit! I do have a couple of photos of me in the dress but can't attach them here. I can send them directly to your email addy. Here are links to a couple of sites that covered opening night:
The Scottsboro Boys Opens on Broadway
Photo Coverage: THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS Celebrate Opening Night
- The Cats Pajamas was featured in an article online for the The Daily Item. [Link]
- Interview with Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas about vintage clothing, WOR710 Radio, NYC, March 24th, 2008
- "Don't let the kitschy cat cartoons and 50's design of this site dissuade you... click ...for an endless selection of ultra-cool hats, dresses, coats... and more!" - Chicago Social Magazine, Winter 2003
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in "Aspen Peaks" Magazine, in the form of a fabulous vintage faux leopard coat!
- SELLING VINTAGE FOR A LIVING -- Interview with Laura Brehmer, a.k.a. Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas [Link]
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in the Country Living January issue about the purses. [Link]
- ".... Miss Kitty at the Cat's Pajamas vintage (www.catspajamas.com) specializes in mint-condition millinery. I own three! ..."The art of shopping and wearing vintage" - by Anna Johnson, August 17, 2005
- "...one of our favorites" - an article about hats, Country Living, May 2001
- "...among the best of hundreds of Vintage shops online... catspajamas.com..." - USA Today September 8, 2000
- "This cute and clever site showcases vintage clothing and accessories from the 1800s to the 1970's..." - In Style, July 1999
- "... But one of the best selections - coats and suits - was on the racks at The Cats Pajamas." - The NY Fashion Daily Report
Above from left: A great window display at Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City, featuring beautiful tweed coats by Bonnie Cashin, compliments of The Cats Pajamas, Sparky, Reporter at Large, A recent ad in "Rockabilly Magazine".